Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've changed my viewing habits, lately. I usually record, 'cos they're mostly on in the middle of the night, avoid the score and watch it
the next morning.
I go straight to the score now and I only watched the extended highlights, 9 minutes, of this match and I make these observations.

It was mentioned here and I just can't believe that no one appealed for the penalty when Rondon's shirt was practically wrenched
off. Even for minor fouls players run to the ref' waving arms and yelling for a pen'. Why not ours? It was nailed on.

And Coleman gets plenty of criticism here but he put in two really good crosses in, one that Doucoure miskicked and one that Rondon got his head to and both should've at least got on target. Doucoure should actually have scored.

My older brother reckons John Moss was the VAR ref today - when Rondon got his shirt pulled off up to neck high in the box ?
We never claimed, but neither did they for Townsend's boot in the face

With him at the helm v Spurs denying us a nailed on pen on VAR ....

He does not seem to like us much ?
Moss was also the VAR ref when our goal against Man U was disallowed when he who can’t be named was lying in an offside position after being fouled
In fact I’m sure it was the same 2 officials at the spurs game
This game is so corrupt it’s unbelievable

I've changed my viewing habits, lately. I usually record, 'cos they're mostly on in the middle of the night, avoid the score and watch it
the next morning.
I go straight to the score now and I only watched the extended highlights, 9 minutes, of this match and I make these observations.

It was mentioned here and I just can't believe that no one appealed for the penalty when Rondon's shirt was practically wrenched
off. Even for minor fouls players run to the ref' waving arms and yelling for a pen'. Why not ours? It was nailed on.

And Coleman gets plenty of criticism here but he put in two really good crosses in, one that Doucoure miskicked and one that Rondon got his head to and both should've at least got on target. Doucoure should actually have scored.
At the match it was said there was a VAR check - but you're right - had we crowded round the ref and made an issue of it I'm sure the VAR would have referred him to the monitor and pen would have - had to have - been given.
It didn't help that Rondon then blocked Doucoure's effort which was goalbound.
It's like we are mentally weak and beaten. Get some character quick otherwise this shower are going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.