Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoM? I'd like to nominate the whole team, but realistically it has to be Dwight McNeil. The man goes from being a waste of space to immense. His second goal has to be Premier League goal of the season. Iwobi, Doucoure, DCL, Gueye, Tarkowski, Mina .... they were all immense.

I do have to take credit for standing up before the game and singing a rousing chorus of "God Save Our Team" :cheers:

Fantastic performance and result.

Well done Toffees.

We’ve given ourselves a great chance now.
I must admit I thought we were dead and buried.
Still basically a coin flip - especially if Forest win - but it's gone from 65/35 against to probably about 55/45 in favour

Magnificent Everton. But got to keep that level up for the rest of the season. Hard to pick MOM but Mcneil just edges it. Never stopped for 90 plus minutes and good goals too.

Great performance in the first half and an understandable but dangerous strategy in the second half. But too many smiles at the end of the game. They should still be feeling sick to their stomachs like I do. This is not over...

Where has this Everton team been all season? Fantastic result. McNeil was unreal! Punished them at every opportunity, the fitness of the players is noticeable, still doing lung busting runs in the 96th minute
having a goal threat/striker who cancauseproblems has been huge the turnaround. I thinkwesoon may be able today the cuddling of DCL's injuries until is fit was a masterstroke; a close call to being too late but we are in with a shout and inout own hands. We've beaten city before, let's nail the biffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.