Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For some reason i've taken a serious disliking to Brighton. Plastic nothing club who add nothing to the league. I hope we smash them.

Bit harsh, they suffered big time in the 90s losing the Goldstone ground and having to move to Gillingham for two seasons. Then to an athletics track with 6k so they had a generation of fans locked out for nearly 15 years.

Were a top flight team in the 1980s who fell on hard times but have risen back up like Fulham did in the 2000s and it feels sustainable for now.

As for the game generally have a good record at this ground. Dyche also picked up some good results down at the Amex when at Burnley so will go for a solid 1-1 today.

Good news that Mitoma is major doubt, has a quick turn of pace and skilful on the ball. Basically an Ashley Young yellow card waiting to happen.

I actually thought Patterson handled him well in the 1-5, not that he's going to be starting anytime soon.

Would imagine they'll just move Adingra to the left as he played a starring role for Cote D'Ivoire in recent AFCON down that side.

Bit harsh, they suffered big time in the 90s losing the Goldstone ground and having to move to Gillingham for two seasons. Then to an athletics track with 6k so they had a generation of fans locked out for nearly 15 years.

Were a top flight team in the 1980s who fell on hard times but have risen back up like Fulham did in the 2000s and it feels sustainable for now.

As for the game generally have a good record at this ground. Dyche also picked up some good results down at the Amex when at Burnley so will go for a solid 1-1 today.
Exactly right @knowing your history, they deserve some good times.

It's been poor recently.

But it was poor leading up to the away game there last season and that was one of the best 90 minute performances in years.

Amex tends to bring out the best in this club for some reason.
Honestly I just don't enjoy watching us, it's just that miserable thing I do at the weekend. I don't think I have enjoyed watching us for years now.

Honestly I just don't enjoy watching us, it's just that miserable thing I do at the weekend. I don't think I have enjoyed watching us for years now.
But it's years since we were confident of winning a game at any time.
Even when we're in front, we all fear the worst.

I feel like the starting 11 seals our fate.

Play Coleman/Patterson, Onana and Harrison and we have a chance but I feel they will be far too good for us today.

Morale seems low and dyche has no ideas.

HOOF - Dyche has lost his way the 10 points deduction has not helped, or the appeal delay -
It's not even Dyche mate, it's just the misery of being in a relegation battle for the third year on the bounce, it's mentally exhausting. It's especially worse this year when we know we could be 10 points from safety.