Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Palace are out of it, they only need 1 or 2 more results....

View attachment 247004
Think people are missing a major part here. Either we get our points back (and we’re out of it) or Forest get a deduction and are pulled behind us.

Burnley and Sheffield are gone but we’re not gonna be in there regardless, it’ll be Luton and Forest.

Everybody said we were going to get battered
Loads of people saying we didn’t have a plan and were clueless until we go a goal up
Referee then gives them everything apart from the red until they equalise and suddenly we’re clueless again and Dyche needs sacking according to some

Not many teams get points off Brighton at home, our game plan was one crazy long extra time away from getting all 3

31 points from 26 games
I sort of agree. Its just the manner of the way we played after the man getting sent off. I am a big supporter of Dyche, and not sure its really his fault. Players are responsible to manage the game in those last minutes especially with an extra player. We just have a team of dead heads clearly.

I’d have taken a point at kick off and would have have taken a point at half time when we hadn’t got out of our half. 1-0 up against 10 men going into injury time means that is ultimately 2 points dropped. All comes back to our lack of ability to keep hold of the ball. Even against 10 men we couldn’t dominate possession.

We have the 4th best defensive record in the league despite being 17th. How exactly is Dyche not doing well defensively based off that?

I swear people take aim and criticise the manager as if he should be on the pitch heading balls away.
He should be able to coach em through last 10 mins against 10 men. 4th best in the league means nothing when we are sat in 17th(deduction taken into account and all that, we need to play as if we aren't getting them back, we have to!)

He's a hoofball master, no plan B and blind spots on so many things the list is endless.

Get end of season in Prem He needs binning off.

It's Turd