Votes: 119 37.3%
  • Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Because we have a manager who is crap mate. Lookman would be seeing minutes at every side in the league bar maybe city and United.

As for Kenny not even making the bench, sooner we sack koeman the better otherwise we will end up losing the best generation of youngsters the clubs produced.
We're playing Brighton away and he's picked a team to "not lose". Irrespective of the round pegs/square holes argument, the guy is showing absolutely zero cojones. No way we're turning this spell around by going into games with a negative set up. Negative set up = negative attitude. We need to be on the front foot, playing with pace, energy and purpose. Taking the game to Brighton from the off. This is Brighton FFS and we're treating the match as if it's Chelsea or City.

I've stayed away from the Koeman out brigade so far. Not because I blindly follow the guy, but because I've felt we need to give the new players more time to adapt and settle in. But that doesn't excuse his continued negativity, especially against teams we should be swatting aside without even thinking.

I'd have gone with

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Keane Baines

Gana

Davies Sigurddson

Vlasic Calvert-Lewin Lookman

I know it's a young team, but it's a team full of pace and skill and the sort of line up we should be putting out against the likes of Brighton if we have any designs on challenging the top teams this year.

I am 100% a fan who wants us to win every game regardless of the circumstances, even if it meant the other lot winning the league as a consequence. But I'm starting to believe scrapping out a 1-0 win today will not be good for the long term of my club. Never thought I'd ever be saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.