Bristol Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gotagotmug

Working tonight at a pub in Clifton mate. We'll be showing the football, Jordan is heading over here your welcome to come over.

It's the Victoria, 2 Southleigh Road, Bristol BS8 2BH. Short walk from the Clifton Triangle, next door to the Lido.

Can't make tonight, wouldn't get there till the match was over! But if you're there Sunday, I'll swing by

My mum flew to Bristol a few days ago to visit my sister's family. I show her all the Everton videos and interviews and what not, she likes Roberto and even though she doesn't speak English, I'm sure you'd get on well as I am instilling the DNA into her.

Good morn to you all.

I have a job offer in the Bristol area.

It's in Stapleton which is just outside the centre.

I need to know which area I should move to, I have no car so would need to travel by foot or bike to work. I would also be looking for a house share. Preferably within distance of an all girls 6th form college although it's not a deal breaker.

Good morn to you all.

I have a job offer in the Bristol area.

It's in Stapleton which is just outside the centre.

I need to know which area I should move to, I have no car so would need to travel by foot or bike to work. I would also be looking for a house share. Preferably within distance of an all girls 6th form college although it's not a deal breaker.

You think you can just come back, as easy as that?

No explanation? No nothing?

FUMING.

I've been to Bristol once. A day full of regrets. Why did I go for the carbonara?

You think you can just come back, as easy as that?

No explanation? No nothing?

FUMING.

I've been to Bristol once. A day full of regrets. Why did I go for the carbonara?

I thought I could sweep under the radar like a cowardly kamikaze pilot discovering too late his lustre for life.

No explanation for the carbonara though. Poor choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.