Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC Copenhagen has confirmed they have received an offer for Oviedo from Everton . Just reported now in various danish media.

Well, isn't that almost exactly what happened with Bilyaletdinov and Kroldrup, to be fair?

I mean I'm not knocking Moyes in the transfer market at all, but the two times he's messed up big it seemed to be because he had money to spend and just got a bit carried away.

Fair enough mate but on the whole his record has been good, and the other point I'd make here is that the Lescott money was landed on him late in the window and was a big slug, so in a sense he had to move quickly (who knows how long he'd been scouting Heits and Bily?), but this time around there's a greater sense of purpose and planning around his transfer activity, and also a lot less money to spend - which I think makes him more careful.

My original point really was just to say that the lids on here saying 'FFS £5 mill on a left back we don't need FFS whast about a CM FFS Moyles you're crap FFS', etc. should not believe every little thing they read and should trust in Moyes a bit more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back