Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's the extreme point you have just decided to make.

Whether it is 1m, 3m or 5m it's money the club have decided to invest in this player. Given the managers track record we perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt as to what he thinks the player is worth at this point.

Well this is a very different point to the one you first made which was people shouldn't care as it's not their money.

Evidently my post was a joke and not a serious point but ultimately fans do have a right to express concern over the amount being spent on players, especially when we have so little to spend.

Ok, moan if we don't sign anybody, then moan about the fee when we do.

Live in a world of perpetual moaning, if it will make you happy

Wut?

All I'm saying is it's understandable that people will debate the fees that we pay for players rather than going 'If Moyes thinks the price is right that's fine by me'.

Personally I think the talk of £5 million is probably inaccurate and doubt we'd spend that much on a player who is ostensibly a back up.

I'm a little bit disappointed as the lad sounds very similar to Garbutt in his style.

I was hoping he may be the breakthrough this year but that looks unlikely to happen for the next few years at least.

don't know anything about this guy, is there any chance he can play RB as well? i know moyes seems happy with our options there, so im guessing this is very doubtful

looks like we're getting this guy and we'll still try for a midfielder - i'm guessing either the guy from Dundee or someone on loan

Hi Macca....only thinking that because we still seem to be looking at players that cost money...and although no one really knows what we got for Rodwell, I would think that Moyes has had his share of that already. The fact that we still appear to be looking might suggest that someone will go to finance any incoming players. We'll know by tomorrow night !!

It's reported in the Danish media that the fee is 19m kroner, which is about £2m. That sounds more like it - seriously, he's in the last year of his contract and highly rated or not, players rarely go for fees of £5m. Incidentally, I think the record transfer fee received by a Danish club is £6m for Daniel Agger, so really can't see this fee being right at all. Why would you believe things on Twitter or even in the British media, they get more wrong than right (Niang had all but signed a week ago in the Mirror). Trust the manager and don't believe all the ****e that gets peddled around. I am convinced there are people that only like to moan, even when at the moment, there's precious little to moan about as an Evertonian.

Wut?

All I'm saying is it's understandable that people will debate the fees that we pay for players rather than going 'If Moyes thinks the price is right that's fine by me'.

Personally I think the talk of £5 million is probably inaccurate and doubt we'd spend that much on a player who is ostensibly a back up.
I didn't mean you personally were moaning.

I am here in peace ;)

There are a lot just generally moaning though

FCK is a plc, and are therefore required by law to give notice to the Danish Stock Exchange whenever something happens at the club/company that can affect share prices. All offers for FCK players must therefore be announced to the stock exchange.

It has been confirmed that FCK haven given notice to the stock exhange that a bid from Everton have been received for Oviedo.

All we have to do now is wait and see whether FCK accepts it, which is why the club is not interested in commenting further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back