Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** are spending 5 mil on a back up left back? Signings do always excite me though so i guess i could manage.

I doubt we'd pay more than £3m. Maybe that's converted to euros, added possible add-ons and then rounded upwards.

Five million hahaha. We don't need a reserve LB this window, we've got Distin in emergencies safe in the knowledge that we have two other class centre backs and a good youngster in Duffy. Please God no!

Im thinking this guy and Nzonzi could be our buisness for the window. Id happily take that. Especially if he covers left wing as well as left back.

I doubt Moyes would part with £5m for him if he only planned to use him as a back-up for Baines - he can also play left wing... apparently. So it makes sense.

I was not impressed by him and £5M is too steep for a reserve LB. Why do we need him anyway?

I doubt Moyes would part with £5m for him if he only planned to use him as a back-up for Baines - he can also play left wing... apparently. So it makes sense.

I agree

If anything it will be 5m with add ons and he provides cover as another left footer.

Nzonzi in as well and I would would be quite content.

Anichebe out and I would be mildly delirious!

[video=youtube;Lxl8OANVgA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxl8OANVgA0[/video]

He looks rapid. But way too fancy to be a defender in the PL.

He's wearing gloves ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back