Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we were a bit patchy today, some good parts, but some bad too. If Burnley had more about them, they could have beat us today. I think in the evidence of that Burnley will be in the bottom 3 all season.

I think the ref was bad today, two of their players on Yellow cards should have been sent off, I think he went easy on them, because they were getting beat, it really annoyed me!

Eto'o was the real difference today, that man is class, I hope he gets plenty of games because he could get a hatful of goals
On the ball OTL, Barnes should have walked
Eto'o is fantastic
We were a bit comme ci comme ca (Lille)
Thought Lukaku's departure swung it for us
We held the ball better after that
Hope Kone really isn't dead!

burnley are very poor, i thought we played badly today, thank god for a bit of quality in etoo, other wise we were terrible , osman needs to be fkd right off never seen a more lazy and not arsed performance for a long time. alcaraz is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: Jxg
Their manager has championship manager written all over him. Sorry but the shaved head and orange goatee? Not a good look.

I was actually impressed with his post-match comments.

None of the usual "deflect the blame, we let in poor goals, shouldn't have lost" bs that you get from Rodgers, Allardyce and the like. Straight up just said that they played better than last time but need a bit more quality.

Like the man.

if were going to be serious CL contenders 4/5 off next games should
be winning .. were capable off it i rekon [giving 100%] and we would be back up there

Swansea {h{
Sunderland {a}
West Ham {h}
Spurs {a}
Hull {h}

not all easy but its a bit off a relief too the fixtures faced early on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back