Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think make or break is under the lights at Goodison against Leicester. Lose that and the fat lady will be warming up her vocal chords

Front row seat to the [Poor language removed] apocalypse.

Honestly, wtf is our defending. I don’t know what we actually work on during international breaks? Can we bin these absolute piss take rondo drills and literally just defend set pieces and balls pulled back into strikers. Ffs we’re an absolute amateur outfit ?

Farhad Moshiri has killed this club. Never before has an owner made exactly the wrong decisions with his level of reliability. Whether that be recruiting directors of football, CEOs, managers, players, discussing the club and/or players with the media etc... An utter disaster of an owner, he makes Randy Lerner look like Sheikh Mansour.
With rumours circulating once again that he wants to sell up we are far from being an attractive proposition to buy, the future looks really bleak.
He has treated us like a rich man's toy rather than a serious attempt to appoint the right people.

Carlo had us in the mix for champions league at Xmas before these players downed tools in the second half of last season. Throw in picking the worst possible manager who we could possibly recruit last summer and the transfer business of January that just beggars belief and you reap what you sow.
Just sick of them and the money they have bled from this Club for no return. I think I might sleep tonight for a change because I am moving to beyond caring after 53 years following this Club.

If they can't be bothered then f them.

Front row seat to the [Poor language removed] apocalypse.

Honestly, wtf is our defending. I don’t know what we actually work on during international breaks? Can we bin these absolute piss take rondo drills and literally just defend set pieces and balls pulled back into strikers. Ffs we’re an absolute amateur outfit ?
Don’t worry Keane back next game ?

Did i watch a different game then everyone else? Iwobi is naff and always will be. Offers nothing like the rest of them. Just gives the ball away countless times and loses possession.

Don’t know how dele Ali could do any worse or stick Gordon in there and gray out wide.

How depressing, I have wanted to continue believing in our team but we are just awful and that's the truth. I didn't want to see us relegated but I'm starting to accept that this may be our fate. Now I'm just wondering how am I gonna watch those games from second division.
Have you considered suing James Rodriguez for bringing you into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.