Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting bent over by that gravely ginger. Dragon breath on the back of your neck.

I am baffled who we play with Doucoure in midfield. Elsewhere Branthwaite should come in for his height and Gordon for his work rate.

Fabian Delph is currently being unfrozen from his cryo chamber at Finch Farm for this one.

The hero rises.
I for one would prefer for Fabian to be left frozen. And then smashed to bits with a fur cough great big hammer.

Plenty of the squad need to pull their socks up / take a look in the mirror / grow a pair... But very few need to get off the treatment table for fear of wearing a hole through it. Delph is the lad we all work with who's examined the staff handbook in detail to establish exactly how many sick days he can have before HR call a disciplinary meeting.

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Branthwaite mykolenko
Iwobi Holgate docoure
Richarlison DCL grey

Gordon could come in for any of front three. If gomes/Delph fit then I imagine Lampard would decide come in for Branthwaite and Holgate to cb.

Other than dele there ain’t really any other options. Criminal we go into such a massive game with that midfield 3 and two pointless signings in dele and el ghazi on the bench.

I don’t want Kenny near the team. My worry is that he goes back to five at the back with Coleman in for grey or Iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.