Match Thread Bury vs Everton Weds 18th July 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

...remember seeing Hibbert score an absolute screamer in an FA Youth Cup game against Manchester United at Gigg Lane. Pathetic that he played so many 1st team games without scoring.
Hibbo was a selfless footballer. He possessed all the skills but always put the team first. He reminds me a lot of Capt Jags.

I was pleasantly surprised with how well the stream worked for the Irdning match, so I’ll certainly be stumping up the £3.99 for this one again.

Thing that confused me with that stream though was whenever a highlight popped up so did their badge so I wonder was it even an Everton stream or just piggybacking on theirs?

Would be good to see more indicators of his first 11. Seeing the same back 4 and Lookman Tosun Walcott (if fit) might give some clues. Midfieldcant be judged until Gueye and Siggurdson are back.

Hopefully its like the Andy Johnson debut friendly years ago, boss that day on the pitch at the end and thinking we had a world beater in Anichebe, pyar section 80s getting lashed about by the plod on the way back the train station though, nice day out it was haha

Victor Chinedu Anichebe (born 23 April 1988) is a Nigerian professional footballer who is a free agent and most recently played for Beijing Enterprises as a striker. WHat a demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back