Byetinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are reading between the lines and speculating but Moyes' comments did not exactly to calm matters.

Also IMO he did not show up well in the World Cup.

Some are reading between the lines and speculating but Moyes' comments did not exactly to calm matters.

Also IMO he did not show up well in the World Cup.
What if Moyes would say "Heitinga is not for sale" and "he's going nowhere", would it change anything? Didn't he say something similar before we sold AJ and Lescott? What he would have to say to keep paranoid fans happy?
And what was wrong with Heitinga during WC??? He was solid at the back on the bigger stage he's playing at the club at the moment...

duffy

give the kid a chance, he is good enough
Duffy is not ready yet..
Heitinga is a strange one brill last season but not up for it this season,like quite a few of our players thats why we are near the bottom with a quality squad.
Heitinga needs to let his footy do the talking and move us up the league.

I can't believe all this nonsense, just the next man in line to get the blame. There's always someone in the team that has to be grilled at any stage. Hibbert, Pienaar, Osman. It's the same [Poor language removed] - "Pienaar should just go if he won't sign" - FFS, HE'S GREAT, PLAYS WELL, PUTS IN FULL EFFORT, STAR PLAYER FOR US. "Saha and Arteta don't care anymore since their new contracts" - WOW, WHO MAKES THIS [Poor language removed] UP!?!?! What about the Saha who didn't want to take a wage while injured - PROVEN INFORMATION, NOT SOME MADE UP BOLLOCKS. Next it's Heitinga.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's been fantastic this season so far, but he has put in decent performances in every game he's played. He passes the ball short, far, one time, crisply. He wins the ball like a destroyer, smashes into anyone who walks in his path. Notice our absolutely diabolical ability to win the ball off Blackpool and Arsenal once he was off the pitch. Fair enough, his comments are [Poor language removed], but at the end of the day, its football and we want performances on the pitch. I don't think he has this aura of disliking Everton, but let's face it, he probably knew next to nothing about us before he moved. Clearly he is a bit of a tit for not just shutting off the rumours, but once again, performances are what count. Has he performed? Not really, but relative to Arteta, Saha, Fellaini, etc. I wouldn't say he's done too badly. We don't have the type of squad that allows us to ship off players like Heitinga. We can ship off Hibbert, Osman, Beckford - because they can actually be replaced much more easily than a player like Heitinga who has quality and they can be replaced with more quality (I'm not saying get rid, I'm just trying to put things in some perspective).

Final word: Stop queuing up to get on every players back, because of the nonsense you read which was made up by some tit on the internet.

I can't believe all this nonsense, just the next man in line to get the blame. There's always someone in the team that has to be grilled at any stage. Hibbert, Pienaar, Osman. It's the same [Poor language removed] - "Pienaar should just go if he won't sign" - FFS, HE'S GREAT, PLAYS WELL, PUTS IN FULL EFFORT, STAR PLAYER FOR US. "Saha and Arteta don't care anymore since their new contracts" - WOW, WHO MAKES THIS [Poor language removed] UP!?!?! What about the Saha who didn't want to take a wage while injured - PROVEN INFORMATION, NOT SOME MADE UP BOLLOCKS. Next it's Heitinga.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's been fantastic this season so far, but he has put in decent performances in every game he's played. He passes the ball short, far, one time, crisply. He wins the ball like a destroyer, smashes into anyone who walks in his path. Notice our absolutely diabolical ability to win the ball off Blackpool and Arsenal once he was off the pitch. Fair enough, his comments are [Poor language removed], but at the end of the day, its football and we want performances on the pitch. I don't think he has this aura of disliking Everton, but let's face it, he probably knew next to nothing about us before he moved. Clearly he is a bit of a tit for not just shutting off the rumours, but once again, performances are what count. Has he performed? Not really, but relative to Arteta, Saha, Fellaini, etc. I wouldn't say he's done too badly. We don't have the type of squad that allows us to ship off players like Heitinga. We can ship off Hibbert, Osman, Beckford - because they can actually be replaced much more easily than a player like Heitinga who has quality and they can be replaced with more quality (I'm not saying get rid, I'm just trying to put things in some perspective).

Final word: Stop queuing up to get on every players back, because of the nonsense you read which was made up by some tit on the internet.

Spot on.

BOOOOM!

Repped.

He has been crap - entitled to criticise, the rumours are rife( even I posted it on the bad player overnight thread) eve moyes has admitted today he doesn't know if he will be around in Jan, good post mate but there is no smoke without fire, and I dunno about you but if my boss says I don't know where [insert your name here] will be in 2 months, I'd be a bit concerned too

Heitinga was dreadful today. If he wasn't standing still eyeing up Arteta's arse, he was jogging casually back while Welbeck was raping Neville.

The only thing that saved Arteta for getting the same treatment was his jammy goal.

Wasn't that bad tonight, made to look worse by Arteta being horrendous. Didn't give the ball away at all I don't think?

Status
Not open for further replies.