Carling Cup. Who do we want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody away that will rip us on the ticket prices, ushoited fans on radio yesterday saying that they are forced to be on an autorenewal scheme, i think it was about £47 last night to, "see players that you can watch for free in the reserves", wolves fans staged a boycott apparently.

I think Arsenal away wouldn't be a bad thing. They've obviously got a pretty good set of kids, which would therefore give us a good test, but obviously one we should overcome. I reckon it's easier for younger players from a big club to play away from home where there is far less expectation from the fans and therefore pressure to perform. Plus this way round it would be us catching them on the break rather than the other way round:P

revenge.... is sweet

id love chelsea at home an **** the twabatts im still reeling from the cup final... im startin a punch shabite out of lampard campaign... all 6 ft 5in meat heads do apply... for those little people i have a selection of weapons... :D anyone will do the route to wembley last year was rough so bring it on... wembley bound again..:P

Anyone at Goodison, people can say it's a Mickey Mouse trophy but I'd love to win it.

Better than nothing.

Me too, in the fine and illustrious history of Everton Football Club, we have never won the league cup. We will be away from home though, we always get drawn away in this cup.

We'l get City or Arse away, would like Blackburn at home personally, as my Blackburn supporting mate has always wanted to come to Goodison but has never had the chance

Can't one of you lot persuade Derren Brown to tell who the opposition will be before the draw is made at the weekend. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back