Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one violent finger bang
Gentle foreplay that.

fngrng.gif
That's the main event

Guillme Ballbag can do one. I am sure that I have ranted on this forum about him before. Him and that chancer who thinks he knows all about South American football (Time Vickery). If the two of them were in a room talking football, you'd have the 'non-domestic football' version of Chris Sutton and Danny Murphy. Pretty pretty sh*** or merda in their cases.

Anyway, Benvenuto Carlo!
Ancelotti may come or he may not but any journalists who contradicts his own post within twenty four hours is not credible.
As Evertonians we believe in the size and potential of our club but in terms of European football we are minnows now.
Carlo Ancelotti would not consider Everton unless there was a package put in front of him that could not be refused and put forward by people who wealth is not in dispute.

Anybody suggesting that a deal has been put to Ancelotti and within twenty four hours has gone from staying out of football to accepting what will be a novel challenge for him is delusional.

It has been known for some weeks that he would be leaving his Italian club. I would suggest that we have been talking to his advisors for weeks as well and maybe surprisingly to our advisors we were not dismissed out of hand.
I do think a business deal being discussed on the floating hotel that is owned by Usmanov and the finances that may be available may have swung the deal but this was not a 24 hour rash decision.

When sacked Marco I was chatting to some buddies who were asking what I wanted from a manager.

I said someone who can handle spending big money, someone who can improve players, someone who has won major honours.

The bells laughed me out of the room. "So you want Simeone yeah?! Who like that is going to want to come to your shetshow".

I is he who has had the last laugh.

Admit it, you actually said you wanted Martinez back didn’t you.

Eeeya ya ya ya ya ya Carlos in the house
Eeeya ya ya ya ya ya Carlos in the house
Carlo Ancelo------ttiiiiiiii
Carlo Ancelo------ttiiiiiiii

Or

What's his Mother F****** name?
Carlo Annnnnn-cel-oti

Or

He's Italian
And he only earns 14 million
We think his eyebrows are brilliant
Carlo Ancelo------tti

I'll get me coat

get-out.gif

Reactions: MrD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back