Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carlo & Dunc could play good cop bad cop. Carlo's brains gets the team organised & working as one, Big Dunc runs around in his shirt & screams at them & the fans to make sure it sticks. We score, obligatory ball boy hug & rampage from Dunc & a wry smile from Carlo. Win win.
Exactly what I've been thinking. If Anchelotti 'gets' Everton, it could be a great combination. And if it works, it would make you wonder how much involvement Duncan has been given by the last few managers.

Once it’s announced the very 1st question everyone asks will be about the back room team. Ferguson, Ebbrell and Jeffers will be asking the same question.

They can’t ask it until the appointment is official as it will normally be the new man’s decision.

If they’re getting jibbed off, it’s not exactly smart to tell them this directly before they take charge of an important game.

Once it’s announced the very 1st question everyone asks will be about the back room team. Ferguson, Ebbrell and Jeffers will be asking the same question.

They can’t ask it until the appointment is official as it will normally be the new man’s decision.

If they’re getting jibbed off, it’s not exactly smart to tell them this directly before they take charge of an important game.

I doubt any of them will be that bothered in all honesty mate. They know they’re only there until we find a full time manager anyways. They have other roles within the club they will just go back to doing after tomorrow. If anything then being told it’s their last game will rally them even more to get a win.

I doubt any of them will be that bothered in all honesty mate. They know they’re only there until we find a full time manager anyways. They have other roles within the club they will just go back to doing after tomorrow. If anything then being told it’s their last game will rally them even more to get a win.
I suspect some will be packing their bags permanently.

I suspect some will be packing their bags permanently.

I know it will be crap on those who do lose their jobs permanently but it’s just part and parcel of the game and they will have been made aware or should have been expecting this to happen.

Ferguson definitely knew more than he was letting on today at his press conference. The staff will be aware of what’s happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back