Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting close to 60 points with this garbage squad is impressive. But I absolutely hate the football on display and Carlo needs to impress upon everyone the need to move some of these players out, even if the price isn’t really right.

Fans chanted Silva's name in his 1st season.

Fans sung the school of science song for El Loco

Both ended up chased out the club.

Football fans are fickle particularly when the team isnt winning.
The team hasn't been we've been crap. The fans are letting Carlo know they are with him. It wouldn't happen at the end of a crap silva or Martinez season.

Getting close to 60 points with this garbage squad is impressive. But I absolutely hate the football on display and Carlo needs to impress upon everyone the need to move some of these players out, even if the price isn’t really right.

Carlo has been subtly hinting at that of late in media appearances.

I'm sure his conversations with Brands have been more pointed and less subtly worded.

The team hasn't been we've been crap. The fans are letting Carlo know they are with him. It wouldn't happen at the end of a crap silva or Martinez season.

I've been going Goodison since I was 5 mate dont be kidding yourself if we are 8th-10th this time next season playing the same awful football the fans wont be singing his name.

I've been going Goodison since I was 5 mate dont be kidding yourself if we are 8th-10th this time next season playing the same awful football the fans wont be singing his name.
And I haven't?

But yeah if we have a great window, get rid of a good few duds and keep the good ones including last years window. If the performance or table position doesn't improve by this time next year. Yeah the fans won't be screaming carlos name. But I believe we chill be better under such a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back