Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would yous want as a replacement?
E2BF6251-D10B-484A-909D-BAC169A950DE.webp

Being a Bristol city fan, I find this highly offensive haha. He made us play the best football and gave us the best season I can remember the year we got promoted. The squad he built, and the chemistry was second to none. Use a different manager in this post. Thanks (tongue in cheek post this. Sounded a bit rude before this edit)!!
OK Steve Coppell

Being a Bristol city fan, I find this highly offensive haha. He made us play the best football and gave us the best season I can remember the year we got promoted. The squad he built, and the chemistry was second to none. Use a different manager in this post. Thanks (tongue in cheek post this. Sounded a bit rude before this edit)!!
Where do you sit, the Atyeo? Stinks of Natch and pies. Quite like it actually. Mmmm Natch

The guru’s on here would have Bielsa, even though most of our squad are incapable of breaking a sweat.
Mate you give Evertonians the one of the most successful managers in history and they still think they know better and think he isn't worth a carrot... Like I said we don't deserve a manager of his calibre.

Give Evertonians the manager they deserve give Evertonians Owen Coyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back