Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you blame him? Man is in his 60s and won all there is to win. Swapping Liverpool for Madrid and Everton for Real Madrid is an absolute no brainier.

If it works out for him happy days he gets more trophies on his CV and at least he can ride off into the sunset happily but even if he doesn’t I think he will call it a day and be very proud of his career.

I doubt he will even look back on his time at this joke of a club.

He’s probably been sold a sea of lies coming here. Was probably promised major dough and we have left him scrambling around with buttons really.

He’s got loads of time ahead of him, he could have done another season or two here and all the top jobs would still be open for him.

He’s bailed, simple as that, didn’t have the stomach for the job required.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_67473cbc-396a-11ea-9e00-2e9f417bebfa.webp

"Yes, Bill, I'm on the way."

Didn’t think he was a coward to be honest. Top club jobs come up every other season. If he’d spent another season or two turning us around and winning something then any top club would have had him in a few years again. It’s not like he’s a Rodgers where he might be thinking it’s his only chance to play at that level.

He just wasn’t up to the hardest job he’s had to do in football, couldn’t hack it, didn’t have the stones for it. Get someone in who does.

The majority of people in the world would view him as a coward if he took the safe option of staying at Everton.

You guys need to get a grip, no one person is bigger than the club. Stop your moaning and complaining, grow up and do something productive with the rest of your day. I'm off to listen to some old records, Ahh a nice bit of Chicago....

Screenshot_20170301-211858.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back