Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Moyes 4231 laid out below wouldn’t be the worst Everton line up I’ve seen recently

Pickford

New RB Godfrey Mina Digne

Allan Docuoure

New RW Richarlison James

DCL

Although I’d be amazed if James Mina and Richarlison are here next season.

"THE FANBASE"

ok mate, even @GrandOldTeam said that 15% said out here. And those were most likely multi's on a windup. But, sure, blame everyone except for Carlo who is walking.

Well it’s still a proportion of the fans. Apologies if you felt like you were included in that list there with them.

I blame board for Carlo walking. You can’t hire a world class manager like him - who has a reputation for just adding and tweaking teams with big budgets - and expect him to have us be competitive with about £30m to spend and team of absolute bum bottlejobs who don’t care.

This is very sad indeed....

Unless we get another big name manager, no top players will entertain coming to Everton, so another year with all the players we thought might be on their way......

So frustrated now

Tony
No top players come here anyway

I dare you to keep saying this if we land Gerrard

It would be crazy if Gerrard was approached but if he really wanted to come and prove a point at a PL team, Everton would be perfect in so many ways.

He would upset a lot of Liverpool fans by coming to Everton too, so it is a risky move for him. I think it would end any chance of him coaching Liverpool.

He seems the type not to want a job just because of who he was as a player. I think he could be a target for Spurs for the same reason (if Poch does not work out).

Well I'm a bit gutted and feel really flat at the moment. I was hoping he would build us back into a functioning club. So we move on and hope the next guy can get a tune out of the heartless ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back