Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be the full ‘Everton that’ season end sequence. Edged out of Europe, manager gone, stadium cancelled.
Why oh why should we even be surprised that the scenario you describe is not an incredible occurrence?.
It's one of those situations whereby there's nothing we can do or say to affect the outcome, whatever that may be. Just settle down for the ride.

I 100% bet that Carlo won't leave to go to Real Madrid this summer (unless Everton somehow sack him which they won't).

I'll even Avatar bet that and put a sign "I was wrong about Carlo" on my avatar (even though no one is going to bet me on that).

It would be crazy if Gerrard was approached but if he really wanted to come and prove a point at a PL team, Everton would be perfect in so many ways.

He would upset a lot of Liverpool fans by coming to Everton too, so it is a risky move for him. I think it would end any chance of him coaching Liverpool.

He seems the type not to want a job just because of who he was as a player. I think he could be a target for Spurs for the same reason (if Poch does not work out).
In all honesty if I was Stevie Me I'd be wanting to test myself in the Champions League as the next step. He'll need to get into the group stage with Rangers though, but even then if they drop into Europa the next aim would be getting to a major euro final. If he came here it'd take too many years to achieve those aims, which he could do next season.
For him to be considered as Herr shiny teeths replacement, he'll need to be managing games on the biggest stage.

Long story short, he ain't coming here, and we wouldn't have him.

There is no way Gerrard is coming to Everton.
The fella binned a move to Chelski when his family were threatened and would certainly not go down that road again.
I personally don't want Carlo to go but if he doesn't want to be here it's best that he goes.
I think if he goes it's not because he is too big for the Everton job but rather that the job is too big for him and he knows it.

If we allow Anchelotti to just leave, no big fuss or fight from us then we deserve what we get. If we're gonna act like a small club that just accept it when the big boys come after our players/manager then we have no right to get upset when it keeps happening. Anchelotti has three years left on his contract to Everton football club, we can either stand up for ourselves (we may still lose but at least we can walk away with out heads held high) or we can lie down and take beating because we where to cowardly to stand up for ourselves. Man up Everton ffs!

We did the same to southampton and watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back