Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he announces that he won’t be here next year, not because he’s got a better offer or he’s resigning, but because Everton are going to fold and save us from many more years of utter crap.
What have I done?!

Spanish media waiting for final confirmation. Notice the use of the word 'lightning' in terms of the negotiation. Couldn't wait to get the [Poor language removed] out of dodge....

Carlo Ancelotti is already one step away from the Real Madrid bench . AS has been able to confirm the information revealed yesterday by Cadena SER: the white club has been in contact with the Italian for at least a week. The coach's environment has already closed the agreement to leave Everton and for the new contract with Real Madrid. It was a lightning negotiation, started and closed last weekend , and the desire of the Italian was decisive, who always wanted to return to Madrid and already has his second chance ready. Only signatures and announcements are missing.

We really are a laughing stock of a club. Don't blame him for going to Real but I don't think it looks good on him either.
If it's true then it's far from an ideal situation for us, but when you look at it purely objectively there aren't many people who would turn such an offer down.

I've read countless comments such as 'snake' and 'traitor' and I think these people must still be on a bank holiday bender.

I must confess to never participating in those pleasures
Come on over to the sanctuary. You'll find it in the Ale House.

Disappointed in Carlo, but not disappointed in him going, some very poor performances this season, far too many in fact. He never had a plan B, players looked poorly coached and no way fit enough. The team resembled a bunch of strangers most games with no cohesion from defence, through midfield to the front 2. Our game plan was based around keeping it tight at the back, and keeping our fingers crossed somebody will make something happen up front.

His signings? Allan has not been good enough in most games, nor reliable in his fitness. He is often in the wrong position and just doesn't offer anything going forward.
James great when he is fully fit, but too many games he has not looked it or just been absent all together. That image on the plane makes my blood boil.

Those 2 can both follow him for all I care.

I'm actually more excited than concerned.

We really are a laughing stock of a club. Don't blame him for going to Real but I don't think it looks good on him either.
He has abused the fans, the Club and Moshiri who has stood up and provided all that he wanted. He knew it was a 3 or 4 year project so to bail after such a short time is either cowardice or the traits of a rat/fraud or whatever, but certainly not that of a respectable professional.
Was he out of his depth in dealing with the quagmire that our squad is or is it something behind the scenes with Brands/Kenwright or somebody else? Get raffa in for me please.

Hasn't there been some delay with his new contract?
You are probably right but if Blue Bill got in touch with his adopted son and offered him a decent budget I'm not so sure he wouldn't be tempted.
Of those realistically available he and Favre would be top of my list.
I don’t want him, but he could have been dead 10 years and we’d still get linked with him when in need of a manage r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back