2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the attraction of one of the biggest clubs in the world. But the more I look back in his recent comments about his committment to the everton project, his comments on the super league etc , his comments about the loyalty of some everton players and their interest in commiting to the future of everton, all recent and then posting on his twitter a flag of the gwladys street end of himself tonight ......the more I realise what a 2 faced despicable man he is.

If some think that's going too far with calling him that I ask ye to consider his quotes over the last 6 months and all along he really did not have any real interest to stay and commit to everton
He used our club for his own self interest and left for his own self interest. One can say he was always going to go to real if the opportunity came up but then do not bullshi a totally loyal and dedicate fan base who have very little to cheer about over the last quarter century and treat them like fools who will believe anything. The last I'm commenting on this thread. A rat of the highest order.

I agree completely with that mate,Moyes first time round was young and full of enthusiasm but we ground him down with restrictions on spending.With the right backing at the time who knows where he could of took us.
That said I wouldn't go back to Moyes or go after Howe or Dyche so I don't know who that leaves?
Would we have any chance of getting Potter? Reckon he'd be great for us

As said: "arsed"

Who would you suggest we tilt at Dave?

As said: "arsed"

Is anybody REALLY arsed tho?

Hes gone, its about who we get next.

Was never fully enamoured with him. His tactics were largely ultra defensive even against lesser teams, had to many favourites who let him down time after time. Shocking double standards from him with Real who he was slagging off 3 or 4 weeks only to jump ship to them as soon as they whistled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back