Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
his decision was simple.
love and admiration of madrid fans at biggest club in world

or

fat freaks with erectile dysfunction shouting at him what he is doing wrong not biggest club in england north west city

it seems a v difficult choice to make buddies. i am shock and surprise.

I could do with losing a bit of weight tbh.....

Reckon he’s bottled it more than anything. Knows he couldn’t do what was required.
Yup he’s a manager of big name players. He is not and never has been a coach that builds a team.

He probably realised that midway through the season that our squad was the pits and it would take more than he could give to make it right.

Would have respected him more if he’d come out and said

“I’m leaving coz Iwobi, Delph, Slug, Gomes and Coleman are utter turd and I can’t be arsed anymore”

Let's hope with Carlo gone in a very below par season - these three can appoint the right replacement -

1622721043477.webp

It’s absolutely pathetic.

I had no idea that so many adults actually believed the nonsense that those in football spout.

Rooney was the one that made me understand… I was about 13 when he left.

The fact that some people well into their 40s, 50s and beyond still haven’t grasped what modern football is all about is staggering and embarrassing in equal measure.
It's all PR crap anyway. Look at the official twitter page, full of it. It asks for to be vaulted. Football (and life?) is taking this direction with twitter and social media.

It's what happens on the football pitch for me, last week I thought it was going to be with Carlo in the future but now it's not, so let's move on.

If that's true he shouldn't have got the job. No, it's crazy, too hard to believe the club would agree to it.
That's what Duncan Castles said no idea if it's true but interesting compensation was never mentioned and it was a very swift release from his contract wasn't it...

That's what Duncan Castles said no idea if it's true but interesting compensation was never mentioned and it was a very swift release from his contract wasn't it...
The speed of the process makes it even more unbelievable. Everton had nothing to lose by telling him he had a contract and at least stalled
for a while to see what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back