2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was stunned to find out he appeared in the last Star Trek movie as a doctor.
Its a real 'blink and you' ll miss it' cameo but then again that us what he has become famous for lately.

I will hold my hand up and say I was suckered. I was willing to give Ancelotti time(like anyone cares) but it was down to who he was and the romantic notions of who he could bring in as players.

His football was bad but I was playing the long game in my head and genuinely thought he would be here long term and eventually get us up there challenging. I don't think I'd have been half as tolerant for most other managers during that last six months and all we get for it is kicked in the gonads hard.

Therefore not sure if a Hollywood manager is the way to go. Someone who commands respect and won't allow the players to down tools seems sensible. Not sure if NES is that guy but can't be any worse is hopefully.
I think the first 2 paras sum up the thoughts of most honest sensible Blues.
Totally agree that at this point in time a Hollywood manager is the last thing we need.
However I really don't think that NES is the right fit with his dour personality and turgid football , but hey ho I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.

Wouldn't it be ironic if his replacement took us to the heights almost all of us thought Carlo would?
Very ironic especially if its Nuno. Giving Nunos best ever season in prem equalled our points record last year. And he's gotten worse ever since.

Very ironic especially if its Nuno. Giving Nunos best ever season in prem equalled our points record last year. And he's gotten worse ever since.
Doesn't mean anything though Death mate we seen with Carlo past reputation and plaudits don't transfer. Anyone is a risk. No magic formula and Carlo shafted us he doesn't deserve your devotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.