Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 and people questioning the greatest manager of the last 20 years.

I kid you not.

I mean sure, question Moyes, Marco Silva, Koeman, but you don't have the right to question Don Carlo, nobody does.
It’s very fair to question him actually. He has been here for about a year, got some big signings in and had a 3 game stretch where the majority were questioning his sanity.

Nobody should be calling for his head, but he hasn’t handled injuries and suspensions well at this point it must be said. We need this result and that’s that.

I kid you not.

I mean sure, question Moyes, Marco Silva, Koeman, but you don't have the right to question Don Carlo, nobody does.

Mate he's one of the highest paid managers in world football, and some of the decisions in recent weeks have been questionable so as fans think people have a right to discuss those, not like people are wanting him out ( that would be weird )

Wind your neck in

So are you saying if Silva was here and put out this line-up you'd post this defense too?

I would still defend him, its what I do.

It’s very fair to question him actually. He has been here for about a year, got some big signings in and had a 3 game stretch where the majority were questioning his sanity.

Nobody should be calling for his head, but he hasn’t handled injuries and suspensions well at this point it must be said. We need this result and that’s that.

You cant question The Don.

Wow, totally screwed that multi-quote up.

He has few options sadly.

As always people think they know better, Niels is the new Luke Garbutt.

If he would have played Delph, people would have fumed, the only option people wanted was Niels, based on a few games against League One teams.

Im gonna go out on a limb and suspect that Carlo knows better.

He has few options sadly.

As always people think they know better, Niels is the new Luke Garbutt.

If he would have played Delph, people would have fumed, the only option people wanted was Niels, based on a few games against League One teams.

Im gonna go out on a limb and suspect that Carlo knows better.
I feel like we have this talk about every Everton manager at some point. And they all have been fired. Make of that what you will

I will defend every manager we have, its the only thing I know.

Sure, I realise it will end in tears with every single 1, but as I say, I don't know how to pray that Everton managers fail just so I can say SEEE, I TOLD YOU.
I’m sure Carlo understands the past few have been lacking and he will admit it himself. It’s up to him to find a solution.

For me it’s not ‘I told you so’ as much as ‘OH PLEASE DEAR GOD NOT AGAIN EVERTON THAAAAA’

Would be nice if he had rotation players that could actually handle div1 football :D

I kid you not.

His decision making in the tactics, formation and team selection for today's game is on a par with Fat Sam's during his time here. I thought the way he set up against Newcastle was bad, but this is worse.

Great manager with an imperious record he may be. But you can't ignore the facts. We may come out of this game intact but that first half was utter tosh and so predictable given how unbalanced our team is.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back