Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 teams in the top 8 have beaten them, United and Liverpool haven't played them yet, We're the only side who didn't beat them.
We tried a 343 with Delph in there. It didn’t work and we were poor but more possession, more shots on target and if Gylfi scores that at the end, we beat them.

I think you may be getting too hung up on this game....
We’ve moved on.

Love the way everyone writing us off. No team in this league is consistent.
Leicester Beat City(5-2) and Spurs
Lost to Us West Ham/Fulham
Spurs, lost to Us m/Leicester drew with Fulham
City lost to Leicester and drew with West Brom at home.
It goes on and on

My point is if Everton want to become top 6 contenders we should be beating the likes of Burnley like the other teams have, That's how you get top 6 consistently beating most of the lower teams, You can get away with the draw or loss against the "big 6" or whatever it's called.

Ha. Are you still going on about burnley. beat west brom brighton and fulham. Theres 3 of your we should be beating the likes of.
Burnely took 1 point from first 7.
Taken 12 from the next 7.
Is it inconceivable they may have just improved after a slow start.
Going on like no club in the top 6 ever drop points to teams in the bottom 6.
If only football was that plain and simple. Id be doing my ten correct scores on the coupon this saturday and picking up my 50 grand from the bookies.

Ha. Are you still going on about burnley. beat west brom brighton and fulham. Theres 3 of your we should be beating the likes of.
Burnely took 1 point from first 7.
Taken 12 from the next 7.
Is it inconceivable they may have just improved after a slow start.
Going on like no club in the top 6 ever drop points to teams in the bottom 6.
If only football was that plain and simple. Id be doing my ten correct scores on the coupon this saturday and picking up my 50 grand from the bookies.
They had 5 points when we played them, That's 1 win and 2 draws in the opening 10 games, I never expected us to stroll over and batter them I've said we should be winning that game and we've dropped 2 points because I personally think a draw is a terrible result against such a poor side who were struggling and now I will stop talking about it because it is getting tedious :)

They had 5 points when we played them, That's 1 win and 2 draws in the opening 10 games, I never expected us to stroll over and batter them I've said we should be winning that game and we've dropped 2 points because I personally think a draw is a terrible result against such a poor side who were struggling and now I will stop talking about it because it is getting tedious :)

I split it with first 7 and next 7.
1 point from 21 in first 7
12 points from 21 in next 7.
You're not really following this are you.
You've got burnley on the brain mate. I pray to god we beat them next year just for some peace n quiet.

Love the way everyone writing us off. No team in this league is consistent.
Leicester Beat City(5-2) and Spurs
Lost to Us West Ham/Fulham
Spurs, lost to Us m/Leicester drew with Fulham
City lost to Leicester and drew with West Brom at home.
It goes on and on

Yup.

We just gotto hope that our good runs are longer than our competitors'

I doubt you will see crowds in any serious numbers this season
Once things open up even a little this virus runs amok
I reckon lockdowns of varying degrees till April at least
How long till this new strain is all over Britain
It's all about the vaccine now. Once this gets rolled out to a large % of the country we will see change.
Agree with restrictions until April at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back