2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what he said to some of the players at the end of the season. Seems to be a totally different team

Signings have shaken everybody up. I love every interview he does he talks about competing attitude commitment. And its not just manager speak. He means it. Mentioned this before but wolves away last season was the game for me. His face words everything said ive had enough. Time to bring in quality and hunger.

Signings have shaken everybody up. I love every interview he does he talks about competing attitude commitment. And its not just manager speak. He means it. Mentioned this before but wolves away last season was the game for me. His face words everything said ive had enough. Time to bring in quality and hunger.
The players he brought in have certainly sent a message that he means business. Underperforming players will be replaced.

Remember we went about 4 games on the spin without a shot on target under Allardyce no more than 2yrs ago?! How times have changed!

He is probably still saying he would be doing a better job with us than anyone else could if he had been given the time and money that Carlo has. Imagine Allardyce even trying to convince James to come to us.

Remember we went about 4 games on the spin without a shot on target under Allardyce no more than 2yrs ago?! How times have changed!
That 0-0 game against Chelsea at home was pretty bad viewing and we were pretty lucky to get the point that Allardyce was made up with as usual for Defending

Same. That was the watershed game. I sat in the garden after the 2nd went in and my son was asking if he should support City.

Today, he was excited to go to school and laugh at the RS getting dumped out on pens and looking forward to playing United at Christmas.

Thank You Don Carlo.

If Arteta can get an FA cup with that dodgey arsenal just in the door. Carlo has to have a good chance at winning something with us. Really annoys me how crap Arsenal have been for years and they have cruised numerous FA cups.

If Arteta can get an FA cup with that dodgey arsenal just in the door. Carlo has to have a good chance at winning something with us. Really annoys me how crap Arsenal have been for years and they have cruised numerous FA cups.

Wenger was still a class manager though and had players like Ozil (when he was good) Sanchez (when he was good) Ramsay etc. He had a pretty good cup team that could get up for one off games.

Wenger was still a class manager though and had players like Ozil (when he was good) Sanchez (when he was good) Ramsay etc. He had a pretty good cup team that could get up for one off games.

And even now, after years of under investment etc they have 2 lads who cost what 60m+ up top. They look quite good Arsenal, Arteta has done very well there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back