Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti, speaking to BBC Sport: "We defended well but also we didn't play so well with the ball but defensively we were strong and concentrated. These three points are very important for us.

"When I put on Andre Gomes I put Gylfi Sigurdsson a little bit back but he found the solution.

"We feel good also because we have problems at this moment with a lot of players out but this team has a lot of spirit and this is good. I am really pleased to manage these players.

"I am really pleased because I found the right club, a nice club a family club. I live in a nice area so after one year I can say I was lucky."
We feel lucky to have you as well Carlo.

"Come for one last pay-day"
"Doesn't get the club"
"Only used to working with superstars"
"They should get a motivator, like Chris Wilder"

Some of the absolute sewage that was spewing from the mouth's of so-called 'pundits' when we got him. Even elbow-head Murphy the other week saying how he was a bad fit who wouldn't take us anywhere. We're club only going one way and they just can't bare it.

People were making out like 2014 and 2015 were a lifetime ago when he won Real’s tenth CL after 12 years of failure, and then won the bundesliga. You don’t operate at that level then just lose it.

During that bad run there was a lot made on here about him at bayern and his training methods. Heard a german reporter asked about that last week and he just laughed and said all that came from two players. Frank ribery and thomas muller. And the reason he was laughing was because he said the same two players who said the training wasnt intense enough were the same two players who came out moaning that pep guardiolas training was to tough.
Quite funny now we're winning the fitness criticism has disapeared back into the draw labeled nonsense.

Made the right subs and let's be honest, he's getting a tune akin to Beethoven to currently have us 2nd with this seriously depleted squad.

To go on the run we have without Digne and Rodriguez for all of them, Allan for over half of them and Richarlison for one of them whilst relying on Gylfi to win us 2 of them and Davies to step in for one of them and Godfrey to play left back in all of them and Holgate to play right back in all of them and DCL to not get a rest in all of them is a bloody miracle.

That's top end man management.

Ooofff 4 win tare into 2nd place on boxing day no less since the plotting began. Almost feel so sorry for them that I hope we don't beat city. It's very embarrassing to witness.

Wins like tonight show he has us going in the right direction.

In the past we've scraped a point or quite often even lost. But we found a way to find a goal and grind out 3 points. 1 nil away wins make good seasons. If we can remain solid while adding back some of the main creative players then we can continue to improve. Finding and maintaining the balance will be the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back