2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else who fears that UTD will go for our manager?
Funnily enough was thinking that they would love him there. Carlo has the control he wants here. He is building HIS team. Supportive owner, a fan base that idolises him.
In contrast you’d get to work for the Glaziers and having Ed Woodward conducting transfer business. Two of my mates are huge United fans, they bemoan their luck, we’ve got Carlo and they’ve got Ole (in truth they don’t just blame Ole).

No chance he goes from a club he’s getting huge kudos for turning around, with a board that’s backing him to bring his own players in to that utter car crash with zero transfer plans whatsoever. No matter how much they insist they’re the biggest club in the world...
Agreed. Moshiri is paying him a big salary and has brought in the players he asked for. He doesn’t strike me as someone who would walk out on his contract without good reason. And at the moment, Utd aren’t really all that attractive a proposition.

I think we are Carlo's statement project. He has come to a massive club who have achieved nothing in 25 years,but a club with tradition , supportive owner and a big fan base.

He is intending to build a legacy and a team of winners . He will then hand over the reins to his chosen successor , polish the trophies he has won us and raise an eyebrow to all the pundits who questioned him.

I don't think Carlo is going anywhere until he can say 'mission accomplished.

Anybody else who fears thrat UTD will go for our manager?
They can go for him anybody can no law says they cant.if the glazers Get past moshiri laughing at them then get past irate duncan then carlo would say no anyway imo. why would he or anybody in their right mind go there.when he can sign players he wants build his team and have a club that will back him and fans who support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back