2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the best games to win, it shows that we have the fight in us , we will be looking forward to the next game far more than Totenham will be to theirs , they go to Man City. We need to congratulate the manager because in the past we know that we were not capable of hanging on in there and would probably have lost a game like this one. Let's hope this gives us the confidence to go and win the next few games including the R S.

The shift in mentality is there for all to see. We’re built to get results in big games and it feels like we can go the whole way in the cup.

Our weakness is actually the games we SHOULD win. A win against Fulham is a must.

I think the second half, at Old Trafford was the turning point. This team showed serious heart and character tonight, and this mentality shift is all down to the Don Carlo.

Don’t score against Newcastle at home but then go and score 3 against United and 5 against Spurs.

We’re a proper weird club.

Its imperative that we beat Fulham.

Carlo is the biggest asset this club has had in decades.

He's slowly transformed us. Yes I believe we'll still suffer the odd defeat we shouldn't but we'll be going places with this guy in charge given time.

I hope the club rip up his current deal and give him one for the next five years at least. We are only going one way with this guy in charge and it isn't downwards.

Carlo is the biggest asset this club has had in decades.

He's slowly transformed us. Yes I believe we'll still suffer the odd defeat we shouldn't but we'll be going places with this guy in charge given time.

I hope the club rip up his current deal and give him one for the next five years at least. We are only going one way with this guy in charge and it isn't downwards.
he doesn't need the money mate, this is a challenge, we need the money going into buying whoever Carlo wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back