2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap starting lineup and poor reactive subs, as bad as the Newcastle games this one. Watch us win the next two now though such is the way things have gone this season

This season has featured some of the worst performances, this along with he two v Newcastle and Utd in the League Cup stand out most. Any time a team puts a bit of a press on us we hide and pass backwards.

had an absolute shocker today, he can’t help it that we have a squad full of cowards but he can at least play a system whereby we don’t solely rely on them

totally on the midfield losing the battle, as per usual. Doucouré and Gomes letting the game passing them by and not pressing, James didn’t turn up and Gylfi being Gylfi again

They were supposed to press and push Fulham back, they just sat off as per usual and left Richarlison totally isolated

Why is Gylfi Sigurdsson playing up front?

Carlo might give a familiar excuse he used recently. They left their courage behind.
Hardly an excuse. If this was my first time watching a football I'd say the blues are fighting for relegation.

There's no reason for us not to win this no matter what tactics or lineup. They're getting relegated for a reason. City, United, Liverpool, etc wouldn't even need a manager to beat this lot.

But those teams are used to winning games via routine. Our team is used to losing games routinely. It's like they take every big game as a chance to prove to themselves that they are losers. I thought the mentality finally switched after ManUtd and specially Tottenham game, guess not.

Wonder where all the Ancelloti defenders are today?

Getting a lucky win again Spurs was the anomoly. This is the usual Ancellotti garbage you zee week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back