Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone apart from City has been inconsistent. You only need a little run, such as this, to shoot right up.

True. And maybe not the time straight after a win. But we cant really be relying on iwobi's bernards and a few others.
But may aswell put that to bed for the summer and go with the fight for a CL spot.
Iwobi just kills me though.

Well it was not exactly the festival of free flowing attacking football I always hope for from the Blues but it is completely about getting into European positions in order to help attract the next 4 players in the summer to take us to CL level. For us still to be in the picture while giving so much game time to guys who are pretty average is remarkable. Well done Carlo!
We just have to be patient that it is tactics combined with a better attitude from the players rather than pure football brilliance which is getting us through.

tenor.gif

I think in his defence, it's hard to play expansive football with Holgate at RB. He's great defensively but offers nothing going forward. Similarly, we don't have a RW who can change the game up, we need to play down the left or middle to hurt teams.

Gonna have to keep grinding these results out until the summer then add some quality to the starting XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back