Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more Italian a style of football that was in my mind in how we set up and played. A very continental approach. I am not saying if that's a good or bad thing, but it was coherent in attack and defence and the midfield performed like it had gelled and was now looking at improving on that let alone only being together for a few days.

Carlo knows how to play this game. Really impressive turnaround from last season after that midfield overhaul. It reminds me of Klopp clearly identifying the central defence and goalkeeper being the problem for the rs and then breaking the bank to sort it out.

We might not make top 4, but keep up the Spurs performance and we'll not be far off. That team looked like their ceiling was much higher than Europa Cup qualification,

The more I think about it, the more Italian a style of football that was in my mind in how we set up and played. A very continental approach. I am not saying if that's a good or bad thing, but it was coherent in attack and defence and the midfield performed like it had gelled and was now looking at improving on that let alone only being together for a few days.

Carlo knows how to play this game. Really impressive turnaround from last season after that midfield overhaul. It reminds me of Klopp clearly identifying the central defence and goalkeeper being the problem for the rs and then breaking the bank to sort it out.

We might not make top 4, but keep up the Spurs performance and we'll not be far off. That team looked like their ceiling was much higher than Europa Cup qualification,
I wish I could share your optimism. Three players have improved us immeasurably, but we are still another 3 quality additions away from becoming contenders. Another winger, a right back and a centre half with pace are still needed in my opinion. Get those 3 in and have the luck of the RS with injuries and you never know.

Calm down dear....it's just a commercial

I wish I could share your optimism. Three players have improved us immeasurably, but we are still another 3 quality additions away from becoming contenders. Another winger, a right back and a centre half with pace are still needed in my opinion. Get those 3 in and have the luck of the RS with injuries and you never know.
Actually, I should remain with both feet planted on the ground. One decent performance should not turn my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back