Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever thought about a team with both Messi and Ronaldo and what that would be like? Messi swinging in cross field balls to Ronaldo coming in on the left?

Isn't that why Carlo came here? Richarlison is like our Ronaldo, the way he runs with the ball. Carlo knew he could bring in James to play a free role like Messi.

Allan, Doucoure does the defensive duties.

Enjoy the good football fellas.

Has anyone ever thought about a team with both Messi and Ronaldo and what that would be like? Messi swinging in cross field balls to Ronaldo coming in on the left?

Isn't that why Carlo came here? Richarlison is like our Ronaldo, the way he runs with the ball. Carlo knew he could bring in James to play a free role like Messi.

Allan, Doucoure does the defensive duties.

Enjoy the good football fellas.

Hamez “0 sprints” Rodriguez is like Messi? Madness

Couple of things I’ve thought about with Carlo over the weekend.

Firstly Richarlison, I’m not making him out to be some lost boy in need of a father figure but it’s well documented how he saw Silva and his relationship with him in coming to us. I wonder if Carlo will become something similar to him given how a lot of his former players talk about him. Might make him easier to keep hold of if Barca come knocking again.

The other thing I’ve been thinking about is how did things end with him and Madrid? Maybe his relationship with the club helped facilitate the James transfer and their willingness to bend over backwards to ensure we got him.
I think it was Madrids accountants that forced Madrid to bend over backwards to get rid of James
Same applies to Bale
I think a lot of people do no realize how bad this coming recession is going to be
It will make the last recession look like a blip
Football clubs all over Europe are in a bad way
Hopefully UEFA will turn a blind eye to our spending and Usmanov dips into his pockets even more to give Carlo the players he needs
When Carlo came here I am sure he got certain promises off Usmanov at the meeting that never happened
I can see 10 of the 92 clubs going into administration or out of business this year
There will be bargains to be had
Woy is touting Zaha all over the shop
The Napoli manager is pimping out Koubailly to the highest bidder

James wanted out badly and Florentino, say what you want about him, but he tries to give the players what they want. He liked James and James wanted Everton. That facilitated the transfer. Also Zidane wanted him gone as well.

Plus he had a high salary and covid times are hard

I think it was Madrids accountants that forced Madrid to bend over backwards to get rid of James
Same applies to Bale
I think a lot of people do no realize how bad this coming recession is going to be
It will make the last recession look like a blip
Football clubs all over Europe are in a bad way
Hopefully UEFA will turn a blind eye to our spending and Usmanov dips into his pockets even more to give Carlo the players he needs
When Carlo came here I am sure he got certain promises off Usmanov at the meeting that never happened
I can see 10 of the 92 clubs going into administration or out of business this year
There will be bargains to be had
Woy is touting Zaha all over the shop
The Napoli manager is pimping out Koubailly to the highest bidder

don’t get me wrong I understand how dire the recession is going to be but if Madrid really did need the money they possibly could have got more for him if they’d touted him around.
I’m sure I read somwhere a couple of weeks ago that they’d relaxed FFP. Infact I’m sure I posted a link to it but I can’t remember the thread

don’t get me wrong I understand how dire the recession is going to be but if Madrid really did need the money they possibly could have got more for him if they’d touted him around.
I’m sure I read somwhere a couple of weeks ago that they’d relaxed FFP. Infact I’m sure I posted a link to it but I can’t remember the thread
No one would buy Bale and pay him 500,000 a week
Fee not an issue wages were
James I reckon only wanted to play for Carlo.
Arm around the shoulder and guaranteed game time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back