2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get some security headcases watching his house, Farhad
This. I remember some lad getting a pic with Moshiri at the train station and he was surrounded by about 10 brick sh1thouses who looked like ex-military or something. They'll sort Carlo out.

No police to be scared of anymore.

Don't blame that. Were there no police to be scared of in the 70s when the Yorkshire Ripper was killing women?

It's scroats. Whether it's true or not - it's always been about scroats, no matter where you're from in the world, or what upbringing. If you decide to do that, to anybody, to any other person, you're just a horrid excuse of a person.

There's a good portion of people on this planet who need topping.

We don't know whether it's true or not. All just a rumour. But speaking as someone whose extended family has had a similar experience, I just don't have any excuse for anybody who acts like that.

Same with these gangs etc in London atm, all the knife crime. They make their own decisions.

A few more police on the street probably wouldn't do much to deter a planned robbery in a nice area
I mean the getting nicked for it mate.
Unless grassed I’d doubt it.
Everyone wearing masks and gloves right now etc.
( my works been done twice in a week and we have half a million quids worth of CCTV )

Anyway, that’s political and I hope Carlo and his family are fine, and then gets the lads to retrieve their gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.