Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still feel a bit gutted wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't played up the whole long term project thing. Typical Everton we will be wondering if we were dreaming about having Carlo Ancelotti in the dugout and watching James in six months...since most of us never saw his team...Everton that
Probably had it in his contract he could leave Everton for nothing if Real came knocking. Everton that

I understand the attraction of one of the biggest clubs in the world. But the more I look back in his recent comments about his committment to the everton project, his comments on the super league etc , his comments about the loyalty of some everton players and their interest in commiting to the future of everton, all recent and then posting on his twitter a flag of the gwladys street end of himself tonight ......the more I realise what a 2 faced despicable man he is.

If some think that's going too far with calling him that I ask ye to consider his quotes over the last 6 months and all along he really did not have any real interest to stay and commit to everton
He used our club for his own self interest and left for his own self interest. One can say he was always going to go to real if the opportunity came up but then do not bullshi a totally loyal and dedicate fan base who have very little to cheer about over the last quarter century and treat them like fools who will believe anything. The last I'm commenting on this thread. A rat of the highest order.
This. I was going to post a comment, but this sums it up perfectly, so no need now.

Let this be a lesson that Everton is not a hooker who use and throw away after milking money.

Let the words 'project' never be said again.

Let this is be a lessom that big names with low motivation never work.

The football under Carlo was as dreadful as I can remember. I was never convinced if he was the right man for a mellow, soft, over trustworthy and friendly club like Everton.

Now lets just focus in on winnimg as many games as possible in the next season, without lofty ambitions mentioned.

The other fraud Brands can hopefully save his grace by cutting off as much fat in the squad

I think the main lesson is honestly for fans just not to be so partizan, mate.

The absolute commitment to Carlo against any odds has made a lot of people look silly.

I'm gutted it's come to this though. This is genuinely the first Everton thing that's hurt me the most since Rooney. Just feel like we've been completely mugged off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back