Castillo - Travel Trouble?!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottoffee

Player Valuation: £10m
Match Previews | Official Site of the Premier League - Barclays Premier League News, Fixtures and Results | News | Match Previews

Segundo Castillo and Jack Rodwell are also doubts for Everton with Castillo having trouble flying back from international duty with Ecuador whilst Rodwell was injured playing for England Under-19s in midweek.

You what?!... Haven't seen any mention of this on the OS, BBC, Sky or Setanta.

Anyone think there's much to this? (it is the league's official website)

Hope he plays, he looks an absolute beast from this week's gallery on Fifa.com.

610x.jpg

That's him on the left - the one with the thigh twice the size of his waist.
Read somewhere that he needs special socks made due to his calves being freakishly larger than normal.

Well finally we have 2 ppl who can play in Midfield and really hurt ppl, sounds sick i know, but i think we have missed having some1 in Midfield who ppl are scared of. Carsley could tackle and he could mix it, but he was a nice fella and he never really put fear into anyone.

With Castillo and Felliani we have some much needed steel. Im not saying i want them to go around and kick ppl, unless its the derby ofc, but i would love to see Lampard line up 1 of his specials and him hearing Castillo or Felliani steaming in for the tackle!!!

We had the dogs of war, now we got the beasts of war!! :D:D:D:D:D

Well finally we have 2 ppl who can play in Midfield and really hurt ppl, sounds sick i know, but i think we have missed having some1 in Midfield who ppl are scared of. Carsley could tackle and he could mix it, but he was a nice fella and he never really put fear into anyone.

With Castillo and Felliani we have some much needed steel. Im not saying i want them to go around and kick ppl, unless its the derby ofc, but i would love to see Lampard line up 1 of his specials and him hearing Castillo or Felliani steaming in for the tackle!!!

We had the dogs of war, now we got the beasts of war!! :D:D:D:D:D

i certainly am, in a sort of revenge, you kicked arteta/pienaar, now you're gonna get it and then some style.

i certainly am, in a sort of revenge, you kicked arteta/pienaar, now you're gonna get it and then some style.

Thats just it tho, do you honestly think any1 is gonna be stupid enough to try it? I can imagine them in the tunnel, looking @ Arteta, pienaar, Ossie, thinking "Yea lets AV EM", then Felliani walks past pats them on the head, whilst Castillo gives his thighs a little rub with some vaseline, then slowly lifts up his shorts, then whispers............. Oh wtf!! Sorry!!! Dunno what happened there.

Status
Not open for further replies.