Castore/umbro

I would love it if we just became a team that gives young brands a chance. I know
Montirex is a scouse brand but wouldn’t it just be boss if we announced we aren’t going with Umbro, Hummel, Nike etc etc, we are actually going to give it to a young Scouse brand that has become well known around the city.

I would love it if we just became a team that gives young brands a chance. I know
Montirex is a scouse brand but wouldn’t it just be boss if we announced we aren’t going with Umbro, Hummel, Nike etc etc, we are actually going to give it to a young Scouse brand that has become well known around the city.
IF Montirex want to give us 10million a season its theres.

We will always go to the highest bidder.

Honestly,who cares and why?

Cheaply made polyester shirts, selling for £60+ worth about £0.03 and worn by scallies.

Yeah, me too!
Some people like football kits and would like their club to have a brand that makes good ones. In our current predicament I’ll take whoever pays us the most. But in less trying times I would like a brand that cares about what they are doing and take our history into account.

Do you care about the clothes you wear? Or the products you buy in general? Surely you want the best possible option?

Castore are from the Wirral themselves

(This is not an endorsement, just saying)

Why do we never get an Adidas or Nike?
Controversial opinion but that first Nike kit that we got (2012/13) is up there with one of my favourites personally & gets extra points for the brand recognition alone. If the trim on the sleeves were smaller and the socks were white then it would've been practically perfect.

What I would like is for our third kits to be our away kits.

We usually end up with quite good third kits but they only get used for a couple of games a season.

Why do we never get an Adidas or Nike?
Bit like going with the big record label as an established band whose hit records are behind them. They know they'll never be a priority for the marketing guys, who are only interested in the acts at the top of the heap and the ones that might be the next big thing.

So they go with the smaller, independent label, who may not have the clout but will promote them rather than let them fall through the cracks.

Might be something in this seeing the 92 retro shirt is on sale and it has the Umbro logo on it...

Yeah.

I saw that, and bought it because it had the Umbro logo. I'm not a fan of the brandless retro shirts they churn out.

When I got it, it didn't have the logo.