Castore/umbro

Why do we never get an Adidas or Nike?
We would only be one of the rest with both of them, effectively picking our kit out of their catalogues.
Only their top clubs get bespoke designs and even now everyone starts to look the same.

I’d rather us do something different, just to not look like the rest.

Some people like football kits and would like their club to have a brand that makes good ones. In our current predicament I’ll take whoever pays us the most. But in less trying times I would like a brand that cares about what they are doing and take our history into account.

Do you care about the clothes you wear? Or the products you buy in general? Surely you want the best possible option?
My sartorial elegance suggests that actually I don’t give a toss about clothes and branding.

Yeah.

I saw that, and bought it because it had the Umbro logo. I'm not a fan of the brandless retro shirts they churn out.

When I got it, it didn't have the logo.
You can get the various kit maker logos on ebay for about 4 quid that you can apply yourself

Why do we never get an Adidas or Nike?
Did you not remember what Nike done to us in 2013, made us change our badge to suit the US Market, we also had to estimate how many kits we would sell.

Once gone no others would be made.

Players got 3 kits for the full season lol

All about the Brandon.
Umbro are okay and traditionally we have been with them and traditionally we have been shafted with crap deals.
Castore is a more recognised designer that would suit our training and casual shirts so obviously generates more money soon brained.

We have to lose the previous loyalties and concentrate on being a viable business that can generate money to spend on the pitch.
yeah but Castore now own Umbro. Any deal wouldnt change.
I just prefer the look of Umbro to Castore.
It's just a personal preference. The first Jerseys I bought as a kid were all everton/umbro.

Controversial opinion but that first Nike kit that we got (2012/13) is up there with one of my favourites personally & gets extra points for the brand recognition alone. If the trim on the sleeves were smaller and the socks were white then it would've been practically perfect.
The away was sex.

Not a kit wearer but do like us to have a decent kit. I'd happily stick with Hummel as they've got the brand pretty much on point and the training gear looks great.

Do New Balance do kits? If not, why not? They would be decent I reckon.

Hummel kits are sound..so is the training gear.
My kids have had loads of the Hummel gear, and it's all really well made.

My favourite was their first home kit for us. Such good quality.

img_5766-1024x1024.jpg