Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically what I am hearing from BJK sources, is mostly to do with cash upfront. Besiktas chairman Orman doesnt want long drawn installments and he wants at least 15m first payment right away. And the remainder installments to complete by end of this season. He is a bit hard nut to crack once he decides on something.. we shall see how things play out. I also think orman is totally cool not selling cenk before their champions league 2nd round, since he can sell him during summer he reckons

Well he should't have even picked up the phone from Everton if he doesn't want payments in instalments. lollollol

OK remember the gif with the plane earlier. Sorry but that might be happening now after the game. Cenk will make a difference but you need at least 2 other players.

This years niasse. Look forward to ridiculing him and being reinvented as a cult figure in 2 years when we are in an even worse state

This is where our transfer strategy confuses the hell out of me. If we have done our due diligence on a worldwide portfolio of strikers, and this is the guy we have decided on, then surely you pay whatever it takes.

If this is the right striker, then for God's sake just buy him. After watching that crap again we need several positions sorting so we need to get moving quickly!

OK remember the gif with the plane earlier. Sorry but that might be happening now after the game. Cenk will make a difference but you need at least 2 other players.

Probably more to be honest mate. At least two strikers, a centre back and left back, and not squad fillers either.

To be fair to Walsh, he's not had much time to sort the striker situation yet.

Thing is as well, isn't Tosun meant to be a recommendation of Allardyce.....so if that's the case wtf has this tit being doing becsuse it still look like we had no striker lined up until this Tosun fella was mentioned.

Or maybe Walsh has had him.in the bag since the summer transfer window closed hmmmm probably not.

Have you got that option though mate? Thought you’s were in the need of the money?

We didnt ask for everton to come to Istanbul and negotiate. If I am correct Everton sent a delegation to Istanbul to get Cenk Tosun, not Besiktas. Everton is doing a poor job and not Besiktas. Besiktas is not satisfied with walsh. You can look somewhere else for a striker. We have an upcoming match against Bayern, so I think Cenk will rather stay than play in a team with Klaassen. Nice buy btw, got scammed by the dutchies. Nearly everyone in the Netherlands were laughing at Everton by this scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.