2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku -the best everton forward , couldnt score 8-10 games for united and benched. Despite he knows and was playing in premier league.
tosun is new at epl and give him more chance to adopt. Tell richarlison and siggy to look at him. Play on tosun.

He scored five in the same period last year. Under Fat Sam. Bolasie playing on the left and Cuco playing as LB.

As long as he works hard and fights on the pitch Ive no problem with him till end of the season

Tosun can only be a lower mid-table striker in PL
our scoring options are crap,we are a mid table team and that is what it is.

I never went the game today (I'm in bed with man flu) but talking to my lad before he was saying he felt sorry for Tosun today, saying he was isolated up against 3 Centre - half's, seems to be a word we've used a lot over the last few years 'isolated'

Yeah he was isolated. The very little involvement he had he did OK. Some nice touches and link up play.

Why not try 442 with Richarlison and Tosun up front?

I never went the game today (I'm in bed with man flu) but talking to my lad before he was saying he felt sorry for Tosun today, saying he was isolated up against 3 Centre - half's, seems to be a word we've used a lot over the last few years 'isolated'

The point raised by your son points to poor tactical set up and the finger points to the manager. Does he not research how other teams set up and play before deciding his own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back