2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Cenk Tosun another chance to prove himself. He's confident, hard-working, and wants to have a go. What a refreshing change to the attitudes of some of our players.
Look it could be all talk from him and all that but quite frankly I’d have much preferred to have the like of him, Walcott and Bolasie last season who at least acted like they gave a damn about us rather than the cohort of King, Bernard, Iwobi.

Both sets of players aren’t good enough but I’d much prefer to take players visibly putting an effort in and acting arsed than ones that don’t.

calls for Tosun to be given another go, christ what is happening here.
too limited if we have any aspirations of challenging the top: lack of pace, lack of height, can not beat a defender 1:1. Would suit a lesser league like Turkey that is his level

A lot of our players are slow and not very good, but they lack the 'confident, hard-working, and wants to have a go' quality that our Shredded Wheat haired crusader possesses. To be honest, I doubt we'll see Tosun play for Everton again, but I guess that will be a decision for Eddie Howe to make.

…Eddie Howe has more chance than Tosun of playing up front for Everton. Tosun has more chance than Howe of managing Everton.

He’s an arl arse. Sitting there, when he’s not injured, saying he will fight to get back in the team, when he knows he has more chance of pishing on the sun, to justify not taking a pay cut and going somewhere where he might play a few games before he retires,
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.