2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

He can slot and is useful in the box so he might even do alright in this new formation.

Not after that injury. Lad wasn't a natural athlete at his peak; he'll be shocking now.

And I say that as a fan of his actual instincts as a striker.

Strikers: DCL, Richy...no one else.

If J King does not arrive, Cenk will help his PL motherland in time of need and leave for good in January, with good feelings. Win, win eh?

Come on Cenk

Cenk Tosun will probably be used sparingly from the bench for us once fit, then offloaded in next summers window. He's not bad at finding space in the area and James is very good at picking out a player, so things may not be too bad whilst we're trying to move the guy on to another club.

Not his biggest fan, and I don't think his all round game is great. But he managed to score goals in the Allardyce team that 1 shot on target at home to Newcastle. His finishing is fairly decent, and he does work hard. He's not going to be here long term, and Ancelotti obviously sees Kean as a long term prospect. But short term, I think coming into this side, either late in games once DCL and Richarlison have run defenders ragged, or the odd cameo to give 1 of the forwards a break, I think he will score goals. I wouldn't put it past him to get double figures for the season if he gets enough game time. I mean, Michael Keane and Moise Kean are on 2 each already.

He will do as cover, and who knows, maybe hell finally pay off some of that fee. Focus our attentions on getting a runner to cover Richarlison if we are still looking, someone who can play out wide or deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.