2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, after reading 75 pages I understood that Fan's hate on Tosun has nothing to do with his playing nor his receding hairline. Majority of the forum hates him just because of his nationality. I thought this was Everton's forum, not Millwall's! I'm hanging my Everton jersey and advise Mr Tosun to go a team that would support him such as Leicester. I know at least 3 Turkish players who are about to sign to Premier League teams and I can assure that none of them is going to sign Everton due to events like that. Thank you for the last ten years but I can't support a team which hates me. Good luck anyway.

His denial would have more authenticity if he wasn't already proven to be a fascist after his Erdogan salute.

Should have been sacked then.

Plus he's Turkish, so sack him regardless.

To whoever reported this, I'm both sorry for the offence caused, if genuine, but also sorry you apparently have no sense of humour whatsoever.

@AndyC, don't blame you in the slightest, once that's been reported by a snowflake then you've had to act, but here's another three or four obvious jokes.

I highlight them because, if true, I've now made several "racist" posts and should be banned.

In reality, I think the post above was reported because I criticised Erdogan in it. The others I didn't. Funny that.

Anyway, regardless of if banned, I'm out.

OK, after reading 75 pages I understood that Fan's hate on Tosun has nothing to do with his playing nor his receding hairline. Majority of the forum hates him just because of his nationality. I thought this was Everton's forum, not Millwall's! I'm hanging my Everton jersey and advise Mr Tosun to go a team that would support him such as Leicester. I know at least 3 Turkish players who are about to sign to Premier League teams and I can assure that none of them is going to sign Everton due to events like that. Thank you for the last ten years but I can't support a team which hates me. Good luck anyway.
Wrong.

We just think he’s not very good. Please take your false accusations of bigotry elsewhere.

To be fair I’d laugh my bollocks off if that happened, here’s hoping.

Christ. I didn't even see this post before responding.

So clearly it was this idiot who reported me.

So I've been reported for racism by an ultra-nationalist fascist who signed up to the forum today, and even though recognising it as a joke on my behalf, the moderator has gone along with it. Whilst it took me all of 3 seconds to realise it was because I mentioned Erdogan that it was reported.

Absolutely amazing. Sorry mods but ball well and truly dropped on this one. Infuriating, but I'll stick to my word. Please ban this account.

I've nothing against Turkish people but I'm totally against doing business with Turkish clubs.

I'm still mentally scarred over the Yobo sagas.

It's a market we would do well to avoid unless we think it's completely necessary.

This whole celebration thing was so dumb from the start. A screen grab of him doing exactly the same celebration he does every time he scores and the twitter mob we’re like vultures on a carcass.

Reactions: axl
His denial would have more authenticity if he wasn't already proven to be a fascist after his Erdogan salute.

Should have been sacked then.

Plus he's Turkish, so sack him regardless.
This is clearly racist.

Maybe take this as a chance to change your behaviour. If your going to walk the line between “joke” and racist don’t stomp your feet when you get called out.

I sure you’ve been around long enough to know that “jokes” on the internet don’t always come across that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back