Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it will probably be a bit higher. Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and City all look good and I think once everyone moves to twice a week you will see the larger squads pull away from the field and I wouldnt be surprised to see any or all of those teams get 30 plus from 36 points Dec - Jan. That will set up a high return
Beat, beat, drew, ?

After we drew away to Chelsea the season was over and we then lost our next two games to get piped by Arsenal for 2nd Place.
I went up for the horrible last day 5-1 surrender against an already relegated 10 man Newcastle (but had a good weekend up there so not all bad.)
Oh, I say!

Well said. Definitely something that @TheBigIguana would never say.
Yeah, that's not true, but I get why people seem to think it.

Unfortunately for you all a lot of the things I've banged on about the most, Lookman being decent, Iwobi not being as bad as people say and Bernard being a waste of time have come true and I never needed to say I was wrong.

But for example I thought we should have given Kean more time than DCL around October of last year and that was obviously wrong because DCL is genuinely great now.

I mean I'm willing to own up to anything you've got in the vaults. They definitely exist.

Yeah, that's not true, but I get why people seem to think it.

Unfortunately for you all a lot of the things I've banged on about the most, Lookman being decent, Iwobi not being as bad as people say and Bernard being a waste of time have come true and I never needed to say I was wrong.

But for example I thought we should have given Kean more time than DCL around October of last year and that was obviously wrong because DCL is genuinely great now.

I mean I'm willing to own up to anything you've got in the vaults. They definitely exist.

Lookman is pony.

Pulisic and Havertz are worse.

Iwobi, whilst he has improved, still cant run with a football.

Bernie is rubbish like, but that just means I was right about never signing midgets.

Lookman is pony.

Pulisic and Havertz are worse.

Iwobi, whilst he has improved, still cant run with a football.

Bernie is rubbish like, but that just means I was right about never signing midgets.
I don't think I've ever said I rate Havertz. Mason Mount is better and you've seen enough of my posts to know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.