Chang Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makes you wonder whether we actually approach other companies and sell ourselves.

Every other aspect of the commercial side suggests not.

In any other business a deal of this nature (ie something that happens every few years), would be outsourced to a company who specifically comes in to sell the deal.

£16m for 3 years.

So there or there abouts isn't it?

It's pathetic. Let's have a big celebration about Sunderland still getting more from their sponsors than us. Great.

I refuse to believe we couldn't get more from someone else.

oh okay I read it as 16 million per season :( Shouldn't have got my hopes up

Ok so people saying how poor the deal is

There's only 6 clubs who get more in sponsor money, Thats the top 4 Utd and Spurs

Hardly a shock that the teams based in London and Utd/Liverpool get the most money (Around 20m a season)

We are on par with Newcastle,Villa,Fulham,Sunderland money wise getting around 5m a season

Then there is the bottom end of the table with the likes of West Ham,West Brom,Norwich etc getting around 1.5m a season

Why do people think we should be getting more? We have not been in Europe for a while, Have not one anything in 20 years and do not have a massive fan base

there you go,I read it more as a positive,a foothold in the asian market ( sad but true,it's all about generating new fans,leading to generating more money),and if RM delivers European football then you'd think it would be good........wouldn't you ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back