Chang Stadium??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tesco stadium sounds truly awful!
If Goodions nickname is the Grand Old Lady then I wonder what the Tesco Stadiums Nickname will be? Gutted!

Could be worse...

What if it was Sainsbury's - would we subjected to Jamie Oliver over the tannoy?!

It was all part of the spin from Bully during the whole Kirkby thing: This is the bargain of the century. Tesco's give a huge wedge of cash, we sell Goodison to a developer, and sell the naming rights for the new stadium. It means we get a world class stadium for bugger all (or words to that effect). :o

Last edited:
CHANG! CHANG! CHANG! CHANG! WEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[Poor language removed] off, as if I'm gonna say to a mate "yeah I'm goin' down to Chang to get tickets" [Poor language removed] that, even the new stadium should have some affiliaition with the name Goodison, and I'm not talking about Ian Goodison of Tranmere fame.

Interesting isn't it how comfortably fans now refer to stadia as the Emirates or the Reebok, JJB and so on. Man City's doesn't have a sponsor (I don't think) and I couldn't tell you what the name of the stadium is, although City of Manchester stadium rings a bell.

Eastlands bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back