Chatting With Steven Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the interview but damn it's hard to understand him at times haha.
Anything that Adam-GOTTV puts his name to, isn't far off. Once again my computer skills let me down, I still can't start a new subject. Here
goes anyway. Sir Alex Ferguson deserves acclaim for his football teams. Odd players at Real, Barca & Spurs used to give me 'Butterflies'
at the thought of seeing them that night 'on the Tele'.. The same Butterflies used to be there with Everton up until about 1990, but have just
about ceased now apart from the odd game. I hated United because they had so many great players, in the end Eric Cantona and Wayne
were fantastic to watch. I've seen Matthews , Finney and Pele at Goodison, I saw the United Triumvirate many times lose to us.
Mr. Ferguson; Manchester United, SKY and the Prem will never be able to thankyou enough. I wish you a speedy recovery and good luck
for the rest of your life, from an Everton fan.

Anything that Adam-GOTTV puts his name to, isn't far off. Once again my computer skills let me down, I still can't start a new subject. Here
goes anyway. Sir Alex Ferguson deserves acclaim for his football teams. Odd players at Real, Barca & Spurs used to give me 'Butterflies'
at the thought of seeing them that night 'on the Tele'.. The same Butterflies used to be there with Everton up until about 1990, but have just
about ceased now apart from the odd game. I hated United because they had so many great players, in the end Eric Cantona and Wayne
were fantastic to watch. I've seen Matthews , Finney and Pele at Goodison, I saw the United Triumvirate many times lose to us.
Mr. Ferguson; Manchester United, SKY and the Prem will never be able to thankyou enough. I wish you a speedy recovery and good luck
for the rest of your life, from an Everton fan.

I think you wanted most of that here...click on this mate:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/sir-alex-ferguson-seems-to-be-in-a-bad-way.103565/page-4

SAF is a legend. We all know it.

Adam-GOTTV submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Chatting With Steven Naismith
naismith-1024x442.jpg

Adam had a chat with Steven Naismith about his time at Everton, what went wrong with Martinez and some of his former teammates including Phil Neville, John Stones and Lukaku (among others).

Steven also told us about what music he likes, his charity work and if pineapple is an acceptable topping on a pizza...

https://audioboom.com/posts/6843309-chatting-with-steven-naismith
Tremendous

Was the best finisher at the club when he was with us
In the box, his instincts kicked in. Outside of the box, he was one of the worst footballers on the pitch. I don't think he was terrible like some do, but he should have never been in the starting lineup. One of the most bizarre choices by Roberto to feature him so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back